Is it you we’re looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Administration Officer to join our Warrnambool Team.
Do you want to be part of a fun team, working within a beautiful office environment with flexible working hours?
The position is 25 hours per week. We’re envisaging the successful candidate to work 5 days a week from 9.30am – 3pm. However, these hours are flexible for the right candidate.
You will be an integral part of the Ambleside team. From answering phones to marketing and event duties, no two days will be the same. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the organising, development and running of client functions
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns across two businesses
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Ensuring the office is kept presentable, neat and professional
- Organise daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting Advisers with bookings, communications, and remarkable client experiences
- General administration duties including organising incoming and outgoing mail, and ordering supplies
- Updating Microsoft Office documents and templates
While we’re all about finding the right personality fit for the role ideally, we’d also love for your skills and experience to include:
- Previous experience in office administration, ideally in financial services
- Basic computer literacy and ability to use the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to build rapport with clients and product providers
- Ability to work confidently as part of a team or individually
- High standard of personal presentation as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to specific deadlines
- Attention to detail
Joining our team provides a remarkable opportunity for a motivated, organised, and efficient person to work in a well-established organisation. There will also be opportunities for career progression in the financial services industry.
Please send a resume and cover letter to the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close COB on 15th December 2017 with interviews from 8th January and an expected start date in mid-January 2018.